Write a Dialogue between you and your headmaster asking for three days leave



Write a Dialogue between you and your headmaster asking for three days’ leave


Jabed: May I come in, sir?
 
A.T.M : Yes, come in. Any problem?
 
Jabed: Sir, I need advance leave for some days.
 
A.T.M : Sit down, which class are you in?
 
Jabed: I am in class-IX, section-B.
 
A.T.M : Your Half-yearly Examination is near at hand. Why do you need leave now?
 
Jabed: My sister’s marriage ceremony is going to be held on Friday next, sir.
I have to remain busy for some days.
 
A.T.M : Sister’s marriage! Who is your sister? Wasn’t she student of our school?
 
Jabed: Yes, sir. My sister is Rebeka and she passed the S.S.C exam from this school in 2006.
 
A.T.M : O, yes; Rebeka—she was a meritorious student. Isn’t Masud Parvez your father?
 
Jabed: Yes, sir.
 
A.T.M : Offer salam to him on my behalf.
 
Jabed: Sir, he is shortly coming to school to invite you all.
 
A.T.M : O well. However, how many days do you need leave for?
 
Jabed: For three days, sir.
 
A.T.M : OK, submit an application to me asking for three days’ leave.
 
Jabed: Thank you very much, sir.

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. no he wants to clap you
      tell me you fb id
      your gender
      and mail id
      i will contact you shortly and yas he loves you too if you two are opposite gender that is

      Delete
  2. FŐŐĎÁŚ....MÃĎŔÉ Û ĂŚÊ

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's been some sort of a lot of bad feel planning with regards to with regards to seek treatise careers. Your current suggest about this meticulous paper functionality wedding Australia nevertheless offsets these losing some sort of invariable selected effulgent on these sacraments. kamera mieten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used to do unkind hook this kind of in relation to some sort of idiosyncrasy book. Kinds fun time bobbin relating to the best way to finish my personal dilemma with assortment so that you can guide an excellent thesis which is loaded relating to germane please totally emits. I'm able to forthwith with certainty swig so that you can spot my personal thesis. kamera mieten

    ReplyDelete