A Dialogue between doctor and patient




A Dialogue between doctor and patient.


Myself: Good morning, sir!

Doctor:  Good morning! What’s wrong with you?

Myself: I have been suffering from fever since yesterday.

Doctor:  Have you any other problem?

Myself: I also feel headache and trembling.

Doctor:  Let me feel your pulse and check your fever. At this time the fever is 102
degree. Don’t worry, there is nothing serious. I am giving you the and you will be all right in a few days.

Myself: Thank you, doctor.

Doctor:  But get your blood tested for malaria, and come with the report
tomorrow.

Myself: OK doctor.

Doctor:  I shall recommend at least two days rest for you.

Myself : Would you prepare a medical certificate for me to submit it in my office?

Doctor:  Oh sure.  This is your medical certificate.

Myself : Thank you very much. Please tell me how shall I take this medicine?

Doctor:  This medicine is for a day only. Take this dose as soon as you reach your home and the second at 3 pm and the third at night before sleeping.

Myself: What should I eat doctor?

Doctor:  You should eat only light food. You can take milk and fresh fruit also.

Myself: How much shall I pay you doctor?

Doctor:  Rupees hundred only.

Myself: Here it is please. Thanks doctor.

Doctor:  It’s all right.

Myself: Thank you doctor. I shall see you tomorrow with my blood report.

94 comments:

  1. Please check your third paragraph in doctor dialogue and🤗 correct it thanks to read It 🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good . i am writing the english exam. thank you for giving me the dialog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot bcz tomorrow's my exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice but please I want more dialogues..tomorrow is my exam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Tomorrow is my activity .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice today is my exam.but you check doctors third paragraph please .other than that it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tq so much, tomorrow is my activity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need from oñ to 12 sentences

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not to be rude but this isn't the best dialogue. There are some grammatical mistakes. Please correct it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its so nice and helpful ....thank you for this dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  11. ato boro korar dorkar silo na.but it helps me.tq.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don under stan few word 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much posting this☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice n helpful but there's a bit mistake......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice i liked it and it helped me very much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well.But there are word mistake.Please correct it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I. Want. To .ssubmit. My .holiday. H. W

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good. Absolutely perfect for exam. But there are some mistake in the dialogue. Please correct it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much. It's not so hard and big enough for me. 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  20. The dialogue is so good
    Thanks for the dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. iheal pain center

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. neurology medical billing

    ReplyDelete