Write a Dialogue between two friends on planning Picnic


Write a Dialogue between two friends on planning Picnic

Mabrur: Hello Ahsan, how are you?

Ahsan: I am fine, and you?

Mabrur: I am fine too. By the way, how do you think of enjoying a picnic? 

Ahsan: A good idea, indeed. Let us fix up a date and the venue.

Mabrur: What about going to Sonargaon next Friday? 

Ahsan: Oh, fine! That is a beautiful and historical place.

Mabrur: Who will be with us?

Ahsan: Only your brothers and sisters and mine. When shall we start?

Mabrur: We shall start at 7 O'clock from our residence. 

Ahsan: What about the menu?

Mabrur: Biriani. Don't you like it? 

Ahsan: Of course, but we will cook our food ourselves.

Mabrur: Certainly! In this case we have to carry all equipments with us to cook food. 

Ahsan: I shall take my camera to take snaps.

Mabrur: That would be fine. Let's start to organize it from now. Thank you.  

Ahsan: You are most welcome.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Write a bhot zada dialogue writing likhiye to school mein mujhe lilkhte ayenga

      Delete
  2. To small try to make a huge dialogue plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a school picnic dialogue


    ReplyDelete
  4. So good I like it🀠🀠🀠🀠

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good.But I think, you should make the dialogue more long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khankir pola tui ato Boro kora laksos kan.....🧐

    ReplyDelete