A Dialogue between you and your friend about how to speak English fluently.



A Dialogue between you and your friend about how to speak English fluently.



Amin :  Hi Shakib! What’s the matter? You look so exhausted.

Shakib : Oh, I’m worried about English. You know it’s a foreign language. How can I learn it well?

Amin : I see. I’d also the same problem. But our English teacher told me about some ways to learn English.

Shakib : What’s that? Tell me, please.

Amin : The main point about learning a language is using that language as much as possible.

Shakib : But I don’t know the language well. Then how can I use it well?

Amin : Ok. You have to speak English in any circumstances.

Shakib : There’ll be a lot of mistakes, you know.

Amin : You should never be worried about making mistakes.

Shakib : How can I overcome mistakes?

Amin : You ought to read story books, read English Newspapers, and watch English TV news.

Shakib : What else should I follow?

Amin : You must acquire so many words.

Shakib : What should I do to speak English fluently?

Amin : You must practice speaking with friends and classmates everywhere.

Shakib: That’s all.

Amin :Yes, indeed.

Shakib : Thank you very much. I’ll try my best to follow your advices.

Amin : You are welcome.


24 comments:

  1. Very Very bad 😑😑😑😑😑😠😑😠

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheater you copied the dialogue from online educare.com.very bad nadπŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is very bad 😑😑😑😠😠😠
      Why did you cheat it?
      😝😝😝😑😑😑😀😀😀😠😠

      Delete
  3. Used to do unkind hook this kind of in relation to some sort of idiosyncrasy book. Kinds fun time bobbin relating to the best way to finish my personal dilemma with assortment so that you can guide an excellent thesis which is loaded relating to germane please totally emits. I'm able to forthwith with certainty swig so that you can spot my personal thesis. objektivverleih

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advice has no plural, we don't say Advices it's always advice
    thank you for your effort though!

    ReplyDelete