Write a Dialogue between two friends who met after long time


Write a Dialogue between two friends who met after long time


Shila: Hello Ahsan! How are you? 

Ahsan: I am fine. What about you?

Shila: I am fine too. I am happy that we have met together after many years. 

Ahsan: Yes, a long time have passed. Why are you in this railway station?

Shila: I am going to Sylhet. 

Ahsan: Sylhet! I knew that your house is in Comilla.

Shila: You are absolutely right. I am now working as a doctor in a hospital there. What's the matter about you? 

Ahsan: I am going to Chittagong.

Shila: Five years ago I heard from Liza that you with your family lived in Khulna. 

Ahsan: You are correct. Recently, I have been transferred from Khulna to Chittagong.

Shila: Oh, I see. Are you still working as a college lecturer? 

Ahsan: Yes, I am now working in Chittagong City College.

Shila: Have you got married? 

Ahsan: Yes, I have married two years ago. But what about your marriage?

Shila: Yes, I have married four years ago. My husband is an engineer working in Sylhet. My train has come. I must be off now. Thank you. 

Ahsan: You are most welcome. See you again.

2 comments: