A Dialogue about having a library card




A dialogue about having a library card.



Myself:       Excuse me!

Librarian:  Oh sure!  Good morning. How can I help you?

Myself:         I want to have a library card.

Librarian:  Yes, which class do you read in?

Myself:          Oh, I am in class X.

Librarian:    Have you your identity card?

Myself:           Yes. Here it is.

Librarian:     Okay. Please fill up this form.

Myself:            I have filled in the form. Here it is, please.

Librarian:      Thanks. Please take your card.

Myself:              How many books can I borrow at a time?

Librarian:        You can borrow two books at a time.

Myself:              How long can I keep them with me?

Librarian:        Two weeks.

Myself:              Wow! Thank you.

Librarian:        You are most welcome

 

No comments:

Post a Comment