Write a Dialogue between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of the result of your S.S.C examination

Write a Dialogue between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of the result of your S.S.C examination.

Akmol: Hey Babul, our S.S.C examination has already ended. You seem to be sleeping and sleeping.

Babul: Hmm Akmol, it’s really a pleasure. I feel I am a pigeon flying freely above the sky.

Akmol: Yes Babul; no class, no study, no pressure, no tension. It seems that I am a king.

Babul: However; what are you thinking to do after the publication of the result?

Akmol: Tell me first what about you? I am in a fix what to do.

Babul: I’m going to join a computer training course.

Akmol: Computer training! It’s really a great plan. Where are you going to join?

Babul: With Global Multimedia at Dhaka. It is a three-month course.

Akmol: Are you going to do MS Office course?

Babul: No, friend. You know I’m already well up in MS Word and MS Excel. This is a graphic design (Photoshop) course.

Akmol: Excellent plan. Why have you chosen this course?

Shishir: Actually I have a passion for drawing and I always enjoy design works. My maternal uncle encouraged that I’d also be able to do good in computer graphics. Thus 
I come up with my right choice.

Akmol: In this connection I have also come up with my right choice.

Babul: What’s that?

Akmol: What else except graphic design?

Babul: Oh wonderful! Are you ready to join with me?

Akmol: Of course.

Babul: Then it will be a great fun to work together.

Akmol: Thank you for your wise and timely decision.

Babul: Thank you to choose my choice.

1 comment: