Write a Dialogue between you and your headmaster about a transfer certificate

Write a Dialogue between you and your headmaster about a transfer certificate.


Abid : May I come in, sir?
 
A.T.M : Yes, come in. Any problem?
 
Abid : Sir, I wish to discuss with you regarding a T.C.
 
A.T.M : Sit down, which class are you in?
 
Abid : I am in class 8, section A. As my family decided, I need a transfer certificate.
 
A.T.M : Transfer certificate! It is the month of May and is the middle of the session. Why are you going to leave your school?
 
Abid : Sir, my father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from here to Chittagong. My family has already shifted there.
 
A.T.M : Can’t you stay here for the rest of the session?
 
Abid : I am sorry to say that I have no relative here to reside with or other scope to stay in.
 
A.T.M : Really it is a problem.
 
Abid : Sir, I like my school very much but situation does not allow me to study here.
 
A.T.M : Ok, submit an application to me seeking a T.C.
 
Abid : What else have I to do, sir?
 
A.T.M : Contract with the clerk. He will give you all out helps to get a T.C.
 
Abid : Thank you very much, sir.

27 comments:

  1. Wow😍😍😍I like it😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimum 96%of people will come here for class 6 english sub. Syllabu. I know it beacause, I have also done thisπŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in class 9 and i think its a bit short

      Delete
    2. Oh man!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒExactly!!! Im also in 6th Grade! But do all the syllabus of 6th grade in Bangladesh r same?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• A lil' bit confusion. It'll be great if y'll help me with the answer.
      Btw, Thanks for reading!😊😊

      Delete
    3. I'm also from Bangladesh and in class 9. I think, it's a bit short...

      Delete
    4. I am in class 7 😎😎

      Delete
  3. THE A REAL COMMENT & EMAIL 100% OF PEOPLE WILL COME HERE FOR CLASS 8 ENGLISH SUBSCRIBE. SYLLABU. I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE, I HAVE ALSO DONE THIS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm.......How can u say that 100% of ppl will come here for class 8? Where im in class 6!!!! Rather u should say maximum 95% or 94%.
      Again sorry if ya mind!☺ Thank ya!

      Delete

  4. It is very important dialogue ..you are share any new dialogue..

    ReplyDelete

  5. It is very important dialogue ..you are share any new dialogue..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice dialogue thanks ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for helping πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for help me. Iam in class 9.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is vary simple and a good dialogue..I read it easily..
    Thank you...
    I m in class 8 from Bangladesh.
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete