Write a Dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of smoking

Write a Dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of smoking.

Ershad : Hi Liton, Let’s go to playground.

Liton: Yes, I’m also waiting for you.

Ershad : What about you? You aren’t going to school for a few days.

Liton: Just wait. Let me buy a cigarette from that shop.

Ershad : What! Cigarette! Oh, yes. I’ve heard you have become a chain smoker nowadays.

Liton: No brother. Not just so. I smoke now and then.

Ershad: Why do you smoke, Liton? Don’t you know smoking is harmful for health?

Liton: Oh, you don’t know. When you smoke, you look smart and full of personality. Smoking also removes tiredness.

Ershad : But there are many bad effects of smoking. Don’t you know that? Smoking is like taking poison!

Liton: What bad effect! Many a man is smoking everyday here and there.

Ershad : But it may cause you serious diseases like cancer, heart attack, bronchitis etc. It also damages your lung and causes lung cancer.

Liton: That’s are heard, friend but nobody dies from smoking.

Ershad : What! Nobody dies! According to World Health Organization (WHO) 5 million people die every year from tobacco related illness. That is about one person is dying in every 6 second. Smokers are likely to die at least 10 years earlier than the non-smokers.

Liton: Really! In true sense, I never thought so much. Moreover I never knew such a dangerous effect of smoking. I just started to smoke out of curiosity.

Ershad : And this curiosity is spoiling your character and gradually leading you to death.

Liton: Sure, Ershad. I promise I’ll give up smoking from this very day. You have saved me from a great danger.

Ershad : And never indulge such a bad habit.

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! Thank you very much for such a nice dialogue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Helped me much in my homework!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please write about "lavish expenditures on wedding"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really good.....and I like it☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete