Write a Dialogue Between You and the Librarian on Library Card

Write a Dialogue Between You and the Librarian on Library Card


Arif: Good morning.

Librarian: Good morning. How can I help you?

Arif: I want to have a library card. 

Librarian: What class do you read in?

Arif: I am a first year student of science group.

Librarian: Do you have your identity card?

Arif: Yes, here it is. 

Librarian: Okay. Please fill in the form.

Arif: I have already filled in a form. Here it is, please. 

Librarian: Thank you. Please take your card. I hope you will maintain all rules and regulations on taking books from the library.

Arif: Yes, of course. How many books can I borrow at a time? 

Librarian: You can borrow three books at a time.

Arif: Good. And how long can I keep a book with me?  

Librarian: You can keep a book with you up to maximum two weeks.

Arif: Thank you for helping me.

Librarian: You are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment