Write a Dialogue between you and your friend about good effects/benefits of morning walk



Write a Dialogue between you and your friend about good effects/benefits of morning walk.

Mabrur : Hi Masrur, it is already 8 a.m. and you are just brushing your teeth. What’s the matter?

Masrur: No matter, friend. Today I could not rise early.

Mabrur : It matters, friend. I think you are late riser. I never saw you walking in the morning.

Masrur: Not exactly that, Mabrur. Frankly speaking I do try but fail.

Mabrur : I’m sorry for you, boy. You are deprived of the benefits of morning walk.

Masrur: Morning walk! I’ve always been interested to walk in the open air at morning. Could you tell me more about it?

Mabrur : With pleasure, Masrur. Morning walk gives us invaluable benefits but costs us nothing. It makes you feel fresh and lively all the day. You can breathe in pure oxygen which keeps your respiration OK. It is also the best kinds of exercise.

Masrur: All are true but why are you forgetting about the serene natural beauty of morning what attracts me most.

Mabrur : Oh, no Masrur. Actually I like to say there are few people who find nature enjoyable.

Masrur: Red rising sun in the east horizon, birds chirping in trees and cool gentle blowing breeze seem to be the best gifts of God. What do you think?

Mabrur : Ah! You are talking as if you were a poet. I do agree, brother. But you have no access to them.

Masrur: Oh, I’m really sorry, early riser. Please help me rise early from tomorrow.

Mabrur : OK, see you next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment