Write a Dialogue between you and your friend about the problem of illiteracy



Write a Dialogue between you and your friend about the problem of illiteracy



Myself: Hello Rajon, what about your adult literacy centre?

Rajon: Hello, all are good. Number of students is increasing day by day.

Myself: O, excellent! You are doing a great job. But, please tell me why you are trying to educate our illiterate villagers free.

Rajon: Listen, Tipu. Illiteracy is similar to darkness. An ignorant person is not conscious about health, environment and even about his own rights. A country cannot be developed without educated people.

Myself: O, I see. Then, how can we eradicate illiteracy from the country?

Rajon: You know, government has taken a wide step to remove illiteracy.

Myself: That’s right; but, can government alone solve this problem?

Rajon: Certainly not. I think every educated person like you and I should come forward to educate the illiterate people of his own area.

Myself: I think guardians have also responsibilities.

Rajon: Of course, each and every child should be sent to school.

Myself: Right Rajon. I come to understand that I’m doing wrong not joining with you.

Rajon: Then, let’s come with me. I think you will be very helpful to my work.

Myself: It’s a pleasure for me.

1 comment: