A Short Dialogue (in about 100 words) exchanging your views on this with your grand father



In the past few years you have noticed that many of the trees in your locality have been cut down but no new tree planted in their place. Write a short dialogue (in about 100 words) exchanging your views on this with your grand father.


Hito                : What are you doing, Dada?

Grandfather            : I’m reading newspaper.

Hito                 : Have you seen how the trees have been cut down mercilessly for past few years?

Grandfather            : Yes, I’ve. But you must admit that we are steadily moving towards a developed township.

Hito                 : I agree. But without trees we cannot live on this earth.

Grandfather            : True. Both of these are necessary.

Hito                 : Dada, I am not against modernisation. But what I want is sustainable development.

Grandfather            : You are right. Trees should be planted whenever they will be felled.

Hito                 : Yes Dada, you have got my point.

Grandfather            : Massive deforestation will cast a bad effect on the environment.

Hito                 : Yes, oxygen will fall short. Rainfall will be minimum. So the cities will turn into deserts.

Grandfather            : You are absolutely right, my grandson.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment