Write a Dialogue about the uses and abuses of social networking services

 

Sonia: Hi Munira. What are you doing so alternatively?


Munira: I‘m giving a post on Facebook.



Sonia:  I think you are always on Facebook. Don’t you think it is killing your valuable time?


Munira: I don’t think so. Rather social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are of great use to us.



Sonia: How do you get benefits from social networking services?


Munira:
 I can make my personal profile public before the entire online community. Besides, social networks allow users to upload pictures, multimedia contents, and modify their profile.



Sonia: But people sometimes post false information on social networks. Then you may be misled by such false information.


Munira: If I’m careful in using social networks, I won‘t be misled.



Sonia: But many users are seen indulging in, social networks. I think they are killing their valuable time, aren‘t they?


Munira:
 That’s right. But sensible use of social networks is not bad. Besides, there are privacy protection measures too. They can decide what information they will share with others.



Sonia: Some users post blog entries that may create anarchy in society, aren’t they?


Munira: If anyone does so, he may be identified and punished. He will also be blocked from the networks.



Sonia: I see. Then we can use social networks carefully.


Munira: Right you are. Thanks.



Sonia: Thank you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment