Write a Dialogue between two students regarding salat/prayers


Shafin: Good morning Abdul.

Abdul: Good morning Shafin. Where are you going?

 

Shafin: I'm going to mosque to offer my prayers. It is morning prayer time. What about you?

Abdul: I am going to garden for a morning walk.

 

Shafin: Don't you offer your prayers?

Abdul: I do sometimes but not regularly.

 

Shafin: It is very bad. Man must offer his prayers regularly. You know man finds real peace and comfort only in prayers.

Abdul: I know but it is just laziness.

 

Shafin: I always prefer prayer. I offer my prayers five times a day. If I miss my prayers, I get disturbed.

Abdul: That is a good thing. I will also try.

 

Shafin: You must make up your mind to offer your prayers. If a person shuns his prayers accidentally on purpose, it is a great sin.

Abdul: If someone is busy at prayer time then?

 

Shafin: He should stop his business and offer his prayers.

Abdul: You are right.

 

Shafin: When man offers his prayers, his life improves. He lives neat and clean life. Everybody respects him.

Abdul: From today, I will also offer my prayers five times a day.

 

Shafin: That's very good. We are getting late. Let's go and offer our prayer first.

Abdul: Let's go.


No comments:

Post a Comment