Write a Dialogue between two friends about lockdown


Salma: Hi Deepa! How are you?

Deepa: I am fine dear. What about you?

 

Salma: I am fine too. What are you doing these days? I mean schools are closed due to corona virus and there is a complete lockdown. So, how do you spend your time at home?

Deepa: Nothing special dear. Life has become dull and boring. I am thinking of joining online computer classes to spend time.

 

Salma: That’s a good idea.

Deepa: Yes. How is your life in corona lockdown?

 

Salma: Tough. Was thinking what I can do at this time.

Deepa: You can join grammar classes online because your grammar is weak.

 

Salma: That’s a good idea. I hadn’t thought this. Thank you so much.

Deepa: You’re welcome. I just hope that things go back to normal as soon as possible.

 

Salma: I also hope the same. Ok, bye. I have online classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment