Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Mobile Phone.


Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Mobile Phone


Myself: Hello Raju. how are you?

Raju: I’m fine Russel. What’s about you?

Myself: I’m o.k. I want to talk to you about the mobile phone.

Raju: Everybody knows about the usefulness and benefits of the mobile phone. It’s a wonderful invention modern science.

Myself: Yes, I know it has added a new dimension to our life and communication system. But is it an unmixed blessing?

Raju: There are so many benefits of a mobile phone that I cannot think of any demerit of it. Now within seconds communication can be made with the people living in distant places through this wonderful invention.

Myself: Do you know that mobile phone can cause dangerous diseases?

Raju: What dangerous disease can be caused?

Myself: Scientists have recently discovered that mobile phone can cause cancer to the users.

Raju: Is there any other demerit of mobile Phone.

Myself: Yes, by using a mobile phone, terrorists and criminals carry on with their evil desires and commit crimes without much difficulty.

Raju: You are right. I never thought of these drawbacks.

Myself: Though there are some demerits of a mobile phone, it is useful to the people of all professions in communicating with people at home and abroad.

Raju: Thank you very much for giving me such valuable information about the mobile phone.

Myself: You’re welcome.

1 comment:

  1. good..i need a dialogue about;a dialogue between you and your elder brother about the importance of reading newspaper...just notify me..

    ReplyDelete