A Dialogue on coming examination




A Dialogue between two friends on coming/ensuing examination


Anik:       Good evening, Sadik.

Sadik:      Good evening. How are you?

Anik:       I am fine but feeling a little nervous. What’s about you?

Sadik:      I am fine too. Why do you feel nervous? 

Anik:       I am afraid of the examination.

Sadik:      Haven’t you completed your courses?

Anik:     I have finished all the subjects but my preparation in English is not so well.

Sadik:     Don’t worry. I am sure you will be able to cover up. How is your preparation in physics?

Anik:      My preparation in physics is well. I am afraid I may not do well in Math.

Sadik:    Actually math is difficult to all. You have sharp memory and you will do well. But my preparation in physics is not good.

Anik:      Read physics more and more.

Sadik:     What’s about the other subjects?

Anik:       I have finished most of the subjects.

Sadik:      Do you make your hand notes for all the subjects?

Anik:      Actually, I do not get much time for making hand notes but I have tried my best.

Sadik:      Do you collect any hand notes from your teachers and friends?

Anik:       Yes, I have collected most of the hand notes from my class teachers and my friends also help me. 

Sadik:      Really, you will get good marks in the exam.

Anik:        Thank you friend for your inspiration.

Sadik:        It’s your pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment