A Dialogue about my aim in life




Write a  Dialogue about my aim in life



Mehedi    : Hi Faruk, how are you?

Faruk    : I’m fine and you?

Mehedi    : I’m also fine. By the by, what do you want to do in future?

Faruk    : I intend to have a higher degree in business.

Mehedi : However, where are you going in this early morning?

Faruk  : I am going to my cousin to know something about MBA.

Mehedi : MBA! Are you interested in MBA?

Faruk                  : Yes. I’m.

Mehedi   : Why do you choose it?

Faruk  : Because I want to be an executive in a large company.

Mehedi : Why are you so passionate about it?

Faruk  : For two reasons. One is good working atmosphere and other is good salary.
What about you, Mehedi?

Mehedi : My aim is different. I want to study ELT. ELT means English Language
Teaching. I want to have an MA degree in ELT from Dhaka University.

Faruk  : Why do you choose that?

Mehedi : I want to teach English at different levels. I would like to raise the standard
and quality of English in Bangldesh. Developing four skills of language
learning among our students is my mission.

Faruk  : It’s wonderful!

Mehedi : Yes, it’s essential for human resource and development.

Faruk  : Yours is also an excellent idea.

Mehedi : Thank you.

Faruk  : You are most welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment